Baking soda is one of the ingredient which can be useful for everything, and people are using it or that. In this post we are going to present you that baking soda can help you with elimination of powdery mildew on roses and garlic smell.
In addition to this post we are going to present you different ways of using baking soda in your home.
1. Baking soda makes tomatoes sweet
It will make them sweet and will cut down their acidity. You only need to sprinkle some baking soda in the soil.
- Baking soda boosts blossoms
You can use baking soda for the best blooms ever. You can mix it with alter and flower your begonias, geraniums and hydrangeas.
- Baking soda will protects tender roses from powdery mildew
In addition we are going to present you the recipe for the liquid on your roses:
- 7 tbsp. baking soda
- A dash of insecticidal soap (without no pyrethrums)
- 5 gallons of purified water
This spray may cause burning, because some plants are super-sensitive. Apply the spray once a week.
- Expel slugs
You can use this because it Is chemical free solution for the slush and apply it directly on the slugs.
- Organic pesticide
You can use baking soda for battle aphids. It will turn out tube the best and safe pesticide spray.
Baking soda anti-insect spray
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup cold-pressed cooking oil
Add 2 teaspoons of the mixture to a cup of water, and your spray is ready for use.
- Deodorize smelly compost
You can add a little baking soda in the compost and you will eliminate the bad odor.
- Clean bird baths and clay pots
Baking soda can be used for water basing. Without the poisons. The heating pop can also clean your dirt window boxes, but you shall flush well.
- Keep soil fresh
You need to add baking soda on the pot and that add the potting soil.
- Extend the life of the cut flowers
For longer life you need to add the flower into the baking soda solution.
- Get rid of ants
You need to sprinkle baking soda on the slope. Add little vinegar and you will never have ants.
11. Sanitize your cutting boards with baking soda.
12. Use it to make your own scouring powder.
Try this scouring powder recipe:
Baking soda homemade scouring powder
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup borax
- 1 cup salt
13.Baking soda eliminates smelly scent from your hands
14. Apply it on your kitchenware to get rid of mineral deposits
15. It freshens crisper bins
16.Use it to degrease ‘heavy duty’ grills
17. Clean your microwaves using baking soda
In addition we are presenting you the recipe for cleaning the microwave
- 1 quart warm water
- 4 tbsp. baking soda
- This solution will make your microwave super-clean!
Follow Us On Pinterest !