Acne are very annoying skin problem which as a result of their presence leave scars. In this post we are going to present you some remedies which are proven to be effective in the plan of eliminating aces.
Sleep deprivation, too much stress and junk food are the most common acne causes. In addition we are presenting you the best results of eliminating acne.
1. Baking soda
This is the most useful ingredient which you have in your home. It will regulate the pH balance n the skin and has also anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. All the characteristic are great and needed for eliminating the acnes.
In addition we are going to present you the recipe:
- Apply a paste of one or two teaspoons of baking soda and a little water. Rinse it off after a few minutes.
- You can also mix together two tablespoons baking soda, one teaspoon cinnamon powder, the juice of half a lemon, and five tablespoons honey. Apply it on your face and wash after five minutes.
These need to be used once in a week.
This is very beneficial in the process of eliminating the acnes. It will cleanse your face and clean the pores.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon in a cup of cooked oatmeal.
- Rub this mixture over your skin.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Do this once or twice a week.
- Fuller’s Earth
This s something which will definitely help with acne. It will absorbs all the excess oil and will unclog the pores.
- Mix equal proportions of Fuller’s earth (multani mitti), rose water, and sandalwood powder. You can add more rose water to get a better consistency of the paste.
- Apply this mud pack to your face.
- Wash after it dries up.Repeat the process once a week.
- Lemon juice
This is the ingredient which is going to eliminate the dirt and the sebum. You can use it on a daily basis, but it is recommended on 2 days or three.
- Rub a slice of lemon on the affected area and leave it for a few hours before rinsing your face with water.
- You can also mix lemon juice with rose water in equal amounts and use the solution to wash the affected area thoroughly.
This is very famous process of eliminating the acnes. The real reason is that it helps. You can apply toothpaste on the affected area and wait for it to dry.
- Tea tree oil
This is also very popular ingredient. You need to take case and use it like an antiseptic and disinfects the pores.
It will kill the bacteria. The only thing you need to do is to apply some drops from this oil on the face and do this 3 times per day.
- Orange peel
This is fruit which is rich in vitamins and minerals which are necessary for healthy skin, without acne.
- Put orange peel in the sun and let it completely dry out.
- Grind the dried peel into a powder and add water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected area and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Gel
The soothing and anti-inflammatory properties which this plant has can’t be compared with anything else. It is the best remedy for acne, and they will be eliminate dfor only several days.
You can buy this gel in the market and also cut a leaf and apply the gel on the affected area.
Mix fresh fenugreek leaves with water to make a smooth paste. Apply the herbal paste on the affected area and leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water. Repeat the process for three to four days to allow the acne to heal.
Alternatively, grind one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds into a fine powder and add a little warm water to it to make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area. Leave it on for about 20 minutes or overnight and then rinse it off. Do this two or three times a week.
- Indian Lilac
Make a paste of tender Indian lilac leaves by adding a little water. Add some turmeric powder to the paste and then apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off. Do this at least twice a week.
You can also apply neem oil a few times a day until you see improvement.