Although losing weight is a challenge on its own, there are some basic rules that always apply.
One is to devise an efficient dietary regime, and the second is to abide by it.
This article will provide you some methods how to lose weight for a short period of time.
Here are some tips to lose weight even faster:
- Practice eating a breakfast rich in proteins.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Drink water a half hour before meals.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
- Enjoy your food while eating it slowly.
Shocking secret drink
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- Green tea leaves
- Finely chopped ginger
- Boil two cups of water.
- Add the chopped ginger and after 1-2 minutes turn off the heat.
- Add the basil, mint and green tea leaves.
- For additional taste add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Strain the tea and make sure you consume it while still hot.
Green tea contains catechins and caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism and stimulates the burning of fat in the body. In one study has been shown that fat oxidation was increased by 17%, indicating that green tea can increase the burning of fat.
Mint is an appetite suppressant that provides not only a fresh scent but makes it an excellent choice for losing weight. It will help you reduce your overall food intake and meet your weight loss goals.
Ginger improves the metabolism, stimulates circulation and excretion of toxins from the body. Ginger has been proven to be very effective anti-inflammatory and also supports your digestive system health.
Basil promotes a healthy metabolism and assists in cleaning of your digestive system. It helps in the proper functioning of the liver, an organ that plays an important role in the weight loss process.