This method provides an excellent quality of your hair, proper pH balance, stimulates hair growth and makes the scalp healthier.
Here’s how and how often should you do it …
Organic apple cider vinegar is great for your hair and scalp. It cleans the hair and gives it volume and shine and also prevents hair loss.
The apple cider vinegar reduces itching of the scalp and eliminates dandruff by destroying bacteria or fungi that are confined in hair follicles.
The apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxyl acid, so washing the hair with it will remove all deposits from your favorite hair styling products. This method provides an excellent quality of your hair, proper pH balance, stimulates its growth and makes your scalp healthier.
Apple cider vinegar kills germs and removes dandruff. It stimulates blood circulation in the small blood vessels. It has a great antifungal and antiviral activity and is a powerful tool against infection of the scalp.
Advantages: balance of the pH value of follicles, removal of the dead skin cells and stimulation of a healthy hair growth, it will relieve itching, dry scalp, removes dandruff and accumulated residue from the hair styling products, a healthy shine to the hair.
The apple cider vinegar stimulates a healthy hair growth, because it treats the clogged follicles caused by a bacterial infection. These infections create layers of dandruff on the head, and it can result in hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Wavy, thick or long hair: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of warm water.
- Straight, thin or short hair: Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water.
- Chemically straightened or treated hair: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water.
- Naturally curly or thick hair: Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with three cups of hot water.
How often should you use apple cider vinegar to wash your hair?
- Wavy, thick or long hair: once in 2 weeks.
- Straight, thin or short hair: once a week.
- Chemically straightened or treated hair: once a month.
- Naturally curly or thick hair: once every 6 to 8 weeks.
Follow Us On Pinterest !